A new version of the Project Tracker has been released today. This version incorporates over a dozen major feature upgrades and enhancements - plus a whole lot of bug fixes as well.
The improvements go something like this:
- New Administration area for settings, projects, clients, users, etc.
- Email and/or SMS Notification system of new files, issues, messages, milestones, tasks
- Granular permission system for each project and item
- New issue system featuring statuses of new, accepted, resolved, and closed.
- CSS has been made more "bullet-proof"
- Streamlined UI when only 1 project. Allows for auto-login of guest user to provide for public projects.
- Includes SQL upgrade scripts for version 1. Better internationalization. Better mySQL compatibility.
- Forgot username/password functionality.
- Moved to JavaKit SVN for UNIX SVN browsing. Now includes Diff functionality. Includes JavaLoader.
- Client management included and linked to projects.
- Attach files to messages.
- Assign due date to tasks.
- API for reading projects data.
- General bug fixes...
Head on over to http://projecttracker.riaforge.com for the code!